Summer Food Service Program Information for Summer 2019
The Warren County School District, collaborating with the City of Warren, YMCA - Youngsville Branch, and the Rouse Children’s Center, will host five sites for the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). The SFSP provides children ages 18 and younger with options for a free breakfast and/or lunch during the summer months.
The program is available at the following sites:
- Beaty Warren Middle School, Breakfast/Lunch, M-F, 6/10 - 8/16/2019
- Rouse Children’s Center, Bag Lunch, M-F, 6/10 - 8/16/2019
- YMCA – Youngsville Branch, Bag Lunch, M-F, 6/17 - 8/16/2019
- Crescent Park Playground, Bag Lunch, M-F, 6/17 - 8/7/2019
- Lacy Park & Playground, Bag Lunch, M-F, 6/17 - 8/7/2019
- Sheffield Park, Bag Lunch, M-F, 6/24 - 8/9/19
All sites are open to any child who is 18 years of age or younger. Children should arrive at bag lunch sites early to help staff obtain accurate meal counts and ensure the availability of food. Children must enjoy their meals onsite, and clean up after themselves.
Menus are posted on the District website at www.wcsdpa.org, under For Parents, Food Service-Wellness Committee, then Breakfast and Lunch Menus.
Please be aware that dates and times may change due to the needs of the sites. The District will notify the public of changes via site signage and the WCSD Facebook page.
Anyone interested in displaying an SFSP poster may download it by clicking the LINK or contact the district at 814-723-6900. As always, the WCSD and its partners look forward to another summer helping our children!