• Free Meals for Children in the Summer

    ***UPDATED 02/22/22***  

    Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Warren County School District is now providing Seamless Summer Option (SSO) meals in its schools. The district will update this page with information on summer meal options as the end of the school year approaches.

     The Warren County School District is always looking for new partners and sites to expand SFSP operations in the summer. Please contact Matt Jones at 814-723-6900, ext. 1934 or at jonesm@wcsdpa.org if you would like to discuss becoming an SFSP partner with the district. It's easy to find an SFSP location near you by simply:

    • Calling '211', 1-866-3HUNGRY or 1-877-8HAMBRE (for Espanol)
    • Texting "FOOD" or "COMIDA" (for Espanol) to 877877
    • Downloading the RangeAPP.org mobile app
    • Visiting https://www.fns.usda.gov/meals4kids

    In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.

And Justice for All Poster