Menus, Meal Application, and Other Information

  • Menus, Free & Reduced Meal Application, and Other Information

    Please visit for menus. You may also create an account with to make online payments, view their child’s account history, make payments, set up auto payments, etc.

    2021-2022 Free & Reduced Meal Application for Students Children need healthy meals to learn.  Click on the Free and Reduced Meal Forms Packet for the parent/guardian letter, instructions, and application to apply.

    Flag Account Form - Click the link to download the Request for Cafeteria Account Flag Form to request restrictions for a cafeteria food service account.  Please return the form to the Food Service Department, Beaty-Warren Middle School, 2 East Third Avenue, Warren, PA  16365.   

    Medical Plan for School Food Service - Click the link to download the Medical Plan Form for special dietary needs.

    USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, 
    color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

    (3) email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.