WCSD Summer School Registration, Summer 2022
Summer School 2022
Registration Information Grades 6-8 and 9-12
The Warren County School District is excited to offer summer school this year at no cost for middle school students in grades 6-8:
- Coursework will be available through the district’s Virtual Academy and will be done virtually. View the available courses at Grades 6-8 Summer Course Listing for 2022
- Courses will begin on June 13, 2022, and must be completed by July 29, 2022.
- The district will work with students on an individual basis if a laptop computer is needed. NOTE: Cellular hotspots will not be provided.
- There is no cost for students for summer school courses.
- Any student that received a non-passing cumulative score for a core content course during the 2020.2021 school year is eligible to take the course during the summer session.
- Complete the form to register: Summer School 2022 Registration, Grades 6-8
- For more information: Grade 6-8 Summer School 2022 Info
The Warren County School District will also be offering summer school courses online for students in grades 9-12 at the conclusion of the 2021-22 school year. Important information:
- Students interested in summer school courses may only take up to one full credit of initial coursework during summer school.
- Students participating in credit recovery courses may take one credit at a time but add credits after completion of the course(s), time permitting.
- Summer school course offerings are posted on your home school's webpage or at Grades 9-12 Summer Course Listing for 2022
- Transportation is NOT provided since all coursework is online and can be accessed from home or anywhere there is a high-speed internet connection.
- The district will work with students on an individual basis if a laptop computer is needed. Cellular hotspots will not be provided.
- Classes start on June 13, 2022, for all courses.
- Any course must be completed by August 5, 2022. There are no extensions.
- If the student is taking a course for credit and is not 25% complete with the course by 7/6/22, then the course will be dropped and no credit will be awarded.
- If the student is taking a course for credit and is not 50% complete with the course by 7/22/22, then the course will be dropped and no credit will be awarded.
- Students must complete the entirety of the course in order to receive credit – this includes completing final exams as required.
- Complete the form to register: Summer School. 2022 Registration, Grades 9-12
- For more information: Grade 9-12 Summer School 2022 Info